ACCA Trainees – Accounting – Limassol – EO919569
GRS is working closely with an Accounting and Audit firm forming part of a global group of entities and currently recruiting for ACCA Trainees based in their Limassol office. The successful candidate must therefore be fluent in Greek and English and have University degree with a minimum grade of 2:1 or equivalent, preferably with an accounting/audit background. If you are looking to further develop your career, we will be glad to receive your CV today!
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Involved in various stages of the audit process as a member of a team
- Work closely with experienced personnel and under the supervision of experienced and qualified auditors
- University degree with a minimum grade of 2:1 or equivalent, preferably with an accounting/audit background
- Computer literate
- Fluency in Greek and English, both in verbal and written
- Ambition and commitment to start a career as a professional accountant
- Pleasant personality and professionalism
- Ability to work in a team and, when necessary, under tight reporting deadlines
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund (after probation period)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.