Accountant – Accounting – Limassol – EO919571
GRS is working closely with an Accounting and Audit firm, forming part of a global group of entities and is currently recruiting for an Accountant based in their Limassol office. The successful candidate must therefore be fluent in both Greek and English and have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as Accountant, preferably with a medium or large size Accounting firm. If you are looking to further develop your career, we will be glad to receive your CV today!
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Regular reporting to the Management team about status, progress and completion of work
- Planning, execution and successful completion of accounting work, VAT reconciliation and submission of the VAT Return
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Organisation in accordance with the reporting deadlines and the dynamics of client communication
- Management of portfolio of accounting clients
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as Accountant, preferably with a medium or large size Accounting Firm
- LCCI Higher or equivalent qualification
- Computer Literate
- Knowledge of Quick books and CaseWare will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles and VAT
- Fluency in Greek and English, both in verbal and written
- Pleasant personality, professionalism and able to work under strict reporting deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund (after probation period)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.