Accountant – Accounting – Nicosia – EO920237
A growing and highly reputable Accountancy firm that has large local and international clients are working with GRS to recruit an Accountant based in Nicosia. The successful candidate will have a clear route of progression and be ambitious, having a minimum of 2 years’ accounting experience. If you have the necessary skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based Accountant role.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintain the accounting records of client companies, for example the preparation of management accounts and annual IFRS accounts
- Preparation of annual tax returns and provisional tax computations
- Handle VAT/VIES compliance for client companies
- Advice clients on Tax, VAT and IFRS matters
- Handle client consolidation packages
- Newly of Partly Qualified ACA, ACCA
- Excellent command of Greek and English language
- Proficiency in Accountancy software
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and MS Office applications
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Career driven
- Work experience in Client Accounting
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional training
- Two Appraisals a year
- Clear route of progression
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.com, quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.