Our client is a CySEC regulated investment firm providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients and they are looking for a German Speaking, Affiliates Executive. The successful candidate should be Fluent in English and German.
Affiliates Executive – German Speaking
- Calls new affiliates, introduces the company and ascertains the needs of the affiliate
- Manages the retention of affiliates and their clients to ensure maximum capacity
- Achieves all sales targets on a consistent basis outlined by the Affiliate Team Leader
- Follows up on leads for prospective clients
- Conducts an induction to new clients regarding their affiliate panel and how to utilise the systems available to them
- Negotiates and informs affiliates of the commission structure they will work with
- Communicates to affiliates the various promotions, products, and marketing campaigns currently active
- Approves application forms along with documents using KYC procedure of potential affiliates
- Establishes and supports all partners, affiliates and institutional brokers through various support channels e.g. email, Skype, and telephone
- Arranges meetings, directly or remotely, with clients to drive business development
- Act as the “eyes and ears” servicing a portfolio of clients in the FX marketplace by reporting trends and providing general market information to clients
- Act as a conduit between clients and the FX market
- Assist clients with queries regarding trading and the instruments available for use by the client
- Be aware of and be able to demonstrate ongoing in-depth knowledge of the financial markets, both technically and fundamentally
- Training new clients on companies platforms and trading tools
- Building and maintaining client relationships by understanding the client’s needs and trading profile and providing suitable support and guidance where required
- Utilises retention strategies to maximize client satisfaction and achieve monthly targets.
- Cross-sells company services to provide client improvement and increase LTV targets.
- Ensures timely follow up of all contacts.
- Maintains high levels of client acquisition, retention, and reactivation.
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
- University or college degree
- 2 years’ experience in sales or similar role
- Fluency in English and German.
- Any additional language will be considered an advantage
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and target orientated individual
- Full training will be given