Our client is a CySEC regulated investment firm providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients and they are looking for a English Speaking, Affiliates Executive. The successful candidate should be Fluent in English.
- Contacts new Affiliates of the Company, introduce the Company and its services and ascertain the needs and individual circumstances of each new Affiliate.
- Manages the retention of affiliates to ensure that the Company’s business strategies are achieved.
- Conducts an induction to new clients regarding their affiliate panel and how to utilise the systems available to them.
- Provides information to Affiliates with respect to their duties and responsibilities, the Affiliate Policy and Marketing Policy of the Company.
- Informs Affiliates of the commission structure they will receive and if applicable negotiate for a different commission structure.
- Communicates to Affiliates the various promotions, products and marketing campaigns currently active.
- Validates Affiliate accounts after the Prospective Affiliate has undergone through the Affiliate Acceptance Procedure and the Affiliate Due Diligence and verification of identity procedures which the Company has in place and the Company has decided that it will proceed with forming a business relationship with a Prospective Affiliate.
- Uses of online software applications in order to have a personal conversation with an Affiliate who might be facing problems while using the website and/or might request further clarifications.
- Arranges meetings with clients, either face to face or remote, to drive business development.
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager.
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
- University or college degree
- 2 years’ experience in sales or similar role
- Fluency in English. Any additional language will be considered an advantage
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and target orientated individual
- Full training will be given