Audit Assistant Manager – Accounting – Nicosia – EO920142
A growing, credible and well-established Accountancy firm known for their high-quality work that deal with multinational clients are working with GRS to recruit an Audit Assistant Manager based in Nicosia. The successful candidate will be ACCA/ACA qualified, have supervisory responsibilities and have a minimum of 2 years’ post qualified experience. If you have the necessary skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your CV for this Nicosia based Audit Senior role.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide support and guidance to their team
- Perform high quality financial audits
- Monitor their team’s performance, and give constructive feedback
- Perform tax computations
- Actively participate in the growth of the company
- Take part in business development activities
- Qualified ACCA or ACA
- Knowledge of Caseware
- A minimum of 2 years’ post-qualified audit experience
- Native in Greek, fluent in English
- Extra languages such as Russian an advantage
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- 13th Salary
- A private investment plan
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.