Our client is an Accounting Firm in Zebbug in Malta and is seeking individuals to join their Audit & Assurance team at managerial level. Their team delivers high-quality assurance services to a vast array of clients, through methodologies tailored to suit the size and nature of the specific organisation. The successful candidate will have around 5 years of experience in audit and 3 years in a managerial role.
Audit Supervisor/Ass. Manager
- Managing a client portfolio such that all client needs are dealt with in a timely manner
- Coaching staff in dealing with complex and risk areas
- Performing technical reviews of audit work
- Managing the preparation of the engagement plan and ensuring that appropriate resources are assigned
- Negotiating fees together with the partner and demonstrating commercial responsibility for each client’s profitability
- Identifying client business needs and assisting partners in developing a tailored solution
- Conducting sales activities with existing clients
- Continually develops staff through coaching and the conduct of regular and constructive appraisals
- Are fully qualified
- Have been working in auditing for a minimum of 5 years, 3 years of which at managerial level.
- Fluent in Maltese and English.