CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Audit & Accounting Firm with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and capable Audit Supervisor to join their team of professionals. The successful applicant will ideally be ACCA/ACA Qualified and hold 2-4 years of post-qualification experience.
Key Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Perform audit work for local and international clients.
- Ensuring work is prepared in accordance with the Firm’s policy and standards.
- Reviewing the clients’ financial statements.
- Preparing tax computations and tax returns.
- Reporting results of work performed to the relevant Manager/Director.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance Management, Business Administration or similar discipline, and a grading of 2.1 or first class honours is a must.
- The successful candidate must be a full member of the ACA/ACCA, with two to four years post qualification experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken).
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting Software will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Team player.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to [email protected] quoting the reference CYJ4519. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.