Back Office Administrator – Forex – Limassol – RP919909
One of the world’s largest financial services companies we are seeking a Back Office Assistant to join their rapidly expanding Limassol operation. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 6 months experience in Back Office within the Forex sector. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience then would be a great opportunity in joining a well-established brand as a Back Office Assistant.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Serve as the point of contact to customers in supporting the Accounting team by answering questions related to transactions.
- Cooperate with the Risk Analyst with verification procedures.
- Deal with customers and service providers in relation to payments issues.
- Assist with client’s deposits and payment issues.
- Improve operational processes.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to the Operation Manager.
- A minimum of 6 months experience in back office administration preferably within the Forex sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high fluency in English.
- Good knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools.
- Capacity to work under pressure and with strict deadlines.
- Strong sense of professionalism, organizational and analytical skills.
- Self-learner and highly motivated individual.
- Statistical analyses experience would be advantageous.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman,firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.