On behalf of our client, an investment firm, we are looking for a Japanese speaking Customer Support Representative. The right candidate will have native or near-native of the Japanese language and experience in a similar position within an investment firm.
Back Office Officer (Japanese Speaking)
- Process applications for the opening of new client’s accounts.
- Amend existing Client Accounts (i.e. Valid Documents, updated information).
- Amend client’s accounts (e.g. leverage, profile etc.) into the Company’s software.
- Process Power of attorney’s sent by clients.
- Provide information to Clients and prospects regarding the Company and guiding them on how to open an account.
- Answer all emails received from clients regarding queries on account opening process as well as amending existing accounts.
- Implement strong Know Your Client procedure to all potential and existing Clients.
- Validate provided documentation with an independent third-party electronic verification provider.
- Ensure that all necessary documentation is collected and update the Company’s software about the collection of these.
- Keep client records (i.e. agreements, ID documents, investor questionnaire, Know Your Client information) in electronic form.
- Forward financial matters and requests to the Accounting Department.
- Liaise with the Head of Back office for any queried issues.
- University Degree is an advantage but not a must.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Fluency in Japanese Language is a must.
- Computer literacy with very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications