Our client is a company making game-changing STEM educational toys that help young learners become creative thinkers. They are currently looking for a Business Administration Officer to join their team. The successful candidate should have any Bachelor’s degree.
Business Administration Officer
- Order processing & communication between suppliers, carriers and vendors, checking all applicable documentation is in place and fully compliant by following international trade rules and regulations.
- Communication with local Logistics providers for Inbound & Outbound freight.
- Review and process all incoming e-shop orders accurately, including but not limited to confirming contact and billing information, pricing, as well as accept, evaluate and route periodic customer inquiries, following up to ensure satisfactory closure.
- Support the Sales Teams for customer-specific tasks as required such as product listing or processing of samples to customers.
- Assist in organizing marketing activities & events from concept to execution, including working with suppliers, contractors, venues and other vendors to execute creative vision.
- Ensure record accuracy by maintaining data integrity during the order entry process, responsible to maintain files and records, including customer records & weekly preparation of reports and ISO control documents.
- Bachelor is required by any degree.
- Experience in this position field will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent command of English and Greek language, both in written and oral communication.
- Team spirit and ability to work in a collaborative environment with other members but also independently.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.