Business Development Executive – IT/ Payments Solutions/ Financial Services/ Sales – HE920186
On behalf of a growing payment solutions company GRS are recruiting an experienced and confident Business Development Executive to join the team. Our Client is a growing brand with operations in Cyprus and overseas. The successful candidate will have the ability to converse in English and Greek with a passion for developing relationships with clients
Main Duties and Responsibilites
- Build strong relationships, internally and externally, to ensure the overall success of new sales.
- Manage the entire sales cycle beginning with prospecting and cold-calling targeted prospective clients, seeing prospects through a buying decision, and then continuing to manage client relations after the sale, in order to cultivate long-term relationships.
- Record the whole sales process in the company CRM.
- Attend trade shows and client visits, domestically and abroad, as necessary.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Previous experience in Sales/ Business Development
- Knowledge of the Payments industry is a must!
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- B2B Technology Sales experience is a plus.
- Must speak fluent English and Greek is a must
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, Hayley@grsrecruitment.com quotin