Our client is an award-winning investment firm and commodities broker providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients. They are authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). They are looking for a Business Development Executive – Turkish Speaker. The successful candidate should have 2 years’ experience in sales or similar role.
Business Development Executive – Turkish Speaker
- Calls new affiliates, introduces the company and ascertains the needs of the affiliate
- Manages the retention of affiliates and their clients to ensure maximum capacity
- Achieves all sales targets on a consistent basis outlined by the Business Development Team Leader
- Follows up on leads for prospective clients
- Conducts an induction to new clients regarding their affiliate panel and how to utilize the systems available to them
- Negotiates and informs affiliates of the commission structure they will work with
- Communicates to affiliates the various promotions, products and marketing campaigns currently active
- Approves application forms along with documents using KYC procedure of potential affiliates
- Establishes and supports all partners, affiliates and institutional brokers through various support channels e.g. email, Skype, and telephone
- Arranges meetings, directly or remotely, with clients to drive business development
- Act as the “eyes and ears” servicing a portfolio of clients in the FX marketplace by reporting trends and providing general market information to clients
- Act as a conduit between clients and the FX market
- Assist clients with queries regarding trading and the instruments available for use by the client
- Be aware of and be able to demonstrate ongoing in-depth knowledge of the financial markets, both technically and fundamentally
- Training new clients on companies platforms and trading tools
- Building and maintaining client relationships by understanding the client’s needs and trading profile and providing suitable support and guidance where required
- Utilises retention strategies to maximize client satisfaction and achieve monthly targets.
- Cross-sells company services to provide client improvement and increase LTV targets.
- Ensures timely follow up of all contacts.
- Maintains high levels of client acquisition, retention, and reactivation.
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
- University or college degree
- 2 years’ experience in sales or similar role
- Fluency in Turkish and English; Any additional language will be considered an advantage
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and target orientated individual
- Full training will be given