Business Development Manager (Limassol, Cyprus OR Malaysia)
Our client, a well-established CySEC regulated Investment Firm, is looking to hire a Business Development Manager to be based either in Limassol, Cyprus or Malaysia.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships in the Malaysian market.
- Seeks out and builds new business
- Identifies ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements in the Malaysian market.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Maintain good working relationships with existing and new clients.
- Degree in a relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Malay.
- 2+ years of recent working experience in a similar position in the financial sector.
- Ability to travel is a must
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- 13th salary
- Relocation package (if applicable)
- Visa arrangements for the employee and family members (if applicable)
- Medical and life insurance
- Provident fund
- And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘Business Development Manager – Malaysia’ on the email’s subject line.