Business Development Manager – Transportation/ Logistics – Nicosia – SS919956
Our client is in the Transport & Travel sector and has recently been awarded a large Contract to consolidate transport and travel services in Cyprus. The organization will have between 800-900 employees and will operate across Cyprus. Currently they are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager. The role will be integral in helping reach out to more cities to get more operators and users on board. You will become an expert in our platform and offering so that you can tell our story. If you are a pioneer, eager to learn and want to pursue something meaningful, we want to hear from you!
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Lead end-to-end deal processes: strategy, sourcing, analysis, negotiation, and implementation.
- Define, plan, set and launch new deployments and integrations.
- Negotiate local partnerships that help the company achieve our core strategic priorities.
- Work cross-functionally with all the departments to launch new products and partnerships.
- Provide insights and advice for them, being able to deal with different business profiles and sectors.
- Rapid Response Team for high-priority deals that need to be executed on tight timelines.
- Prepare and present the results of the analysis for management presentations.
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks.
- Be an owner. Build and implement the market growth strategy across multiple departments with the full support of HQ.
- Monitor performance. Track and report supply and demand metrics. Use data to, creatively solve problems, find ways to improve, and track results.
- Drive results. Forecast and set quarterly goals for your market, while creating an environment of experimentation, analytical thinking and precision to reach those goals.
- Share information. Communicate across the organization to ensure timely resolutions, quality control, and process feedback. Generate feedback and recommendations to central operations, business, product and engineering teams.
- Be the face of Cyprus Public Transport as the leader of your market, you will meet with local officials, business owners and customers.
- Degree in either engineering or economics.
- A minimum of 3 years’ Business Development experience with exposure to IT transactions.
- An entrepreneurial, dynamic can-do mentality.
- Proven experience of end-to-end business development experience.
- Experience managing P&L.
- Very strong project management and negotiation skills.
- Goal-driven and self-motivation.
- Dynamic, agile, organized and decisive.
- Passion and drive for urban mobility and sustainability.
- Great team-player.
- Fluent level in Greek & English.
- Attractive compensation and performance bonuses.
- An international environment with dynamic and passionate coworkers.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Steve Slocombe, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.