Our client is an award winning CySEC regulated investment firm providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients and they are looking for a Business Development Team Leader to join their team. An Ideal candidate would have experience in Sales and/or Business Development in the FX industry and experience in managing people and teams.
Business Development Team Leader
- Monitors departmental performance through the internal Business Intelligence system.
- Sets out monthly targets to Affiliate Executives and ensure that they are achieved.
- Contacts new Affiliates of the Company, introduce the Company and its services and ascertain the needs and individual circumstances of each new Affiliate.
- Manages the retention of Affiliates to ensure that the Company’s business strategies are achieved.
- Conducts an induction to new clients regarding their affiliate panel and how to utilise the systems available to them.
- Provides information to Affiliates with respect to their duties and responsibilities, the Affiliate Policy and Marketing Policy of the Company.
- Informs Affiliates of the commission structure they will receive and if applicable negotiate for a different commission structure.
- Communicates to Affiliates the various promotions, products and marketing campaigns currently active.
- Validates Affiliate accounts after the Prospective Affiliate has undergone through the Affiliate Acceptance Procedure and the Affiliate Due Diligence and verification of identity procedures which the Company has in place and the Company has decided that it will proceed with forming a business relationship with a Prospective Affiliate (More details on the procedures followed by the Company at this stage can be found in the Affiliate Policy of the Company).
- Uses of online software applications in order to have a personal conversation with an Affiliate who might be facing problems while using the website and/or might request further clarifications.
- Arranges meetings, either face to face or remote, with clients to drive business development.
- Ensures team members consistently meet targets and objectives.
- Achieves all sales targets on a consistent basis outline by their line manager.
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager.
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment.
- University/College Diploma
- Fluency in English plus an additional language
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in Sales and/or Business Development in the FX industry
- Experience in managing people and teams
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and target orientated individual
BENEFITS A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance from day one, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.