Compliance & Data Protection Officer – Limassol
On behalf of our client, a premium professional services firm, we are looking to recruit a Compliance and Data Protection Officer for their offices based in Limassol.
- Managing, coordinating, and monitoring the day-to-day Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance Program of the companies of the group and create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them.
- Providing accurate and pragmatic data protection advise and updating the procedures of the company in relation to data protection.
- Ensuring that the companies of the group are fully compliant with the requirements of the regulatory authority and act as point of contact with the regulatory authority and MOKAS.
- Periodical review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed and that the files and risk assessments are current and up to date.
- Periodical assessments on data protection impact.
- Education and training of employees on AML and GDPR.
- Drafting and revision of company policies to reflect changes in the applicable laws and/or regulatory requirements.
- Periodical evaluation of existing clients according to established policies and procedures.
- Making amendments to existing agreements reflecting the GDPR.
- Fluency in both Greek and English.
- Degree from a reputable University in law or equivalent (minimum 2.2 or equivalent).
- Minimum 2 years of experience dealing with compliance matters.
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls in relation to compliance, AML and data protection.
- Knowledge of rules and regulations of Cysec, ICPAC, MIFID II.
- Understanding of fiduciary tasks, confidentiality rules and non-disclosure policies.
- Understanding of funds and fund managers.
- Strong drafting skills with attention to details.
- Developed communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, ambitious and a team player.
- Advanced Certificate.
Applicants should submit their CV to [email protected] quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.