Our client is looking to add to their existing team a Compliance Officer. The successful candidate should have at least 2 years of previous experience as a Compliance Officer and a CySec Advanced certificate will be considered as an advantage.
- Develop and update internal policies and procedures, processes, forms, standard documents and templates for ASP;
- Coordinate operational activities aiming to maintain compliance with legal requirement;
- Identify compliance issues;
- Oversee and monitor compliance with data protection regulations;
- Provide recommendations on best practices implementation of CySEC’s regulatory requirements;
- Enforce AML standards & procedures;
- Follow up with national and EU legal/regulatory developments (organize internal procedure based on current and prospective regulations);
- Prepare or organize required periodic reports as per the regulations
- At least 2 years of previous experience as a Compliance Officer;
- CySec Advanced certificate is considered as an advantage;
- English – Advance, Greek – Upper-Intermediate, Russian is considered as an advantage;
- Open to creative solutions & business innovation;
- Previous experience in procedure development is considered as an advantage
- Ability to work independently.
on behalf of our client, a Legal firm – part of a global network, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Compliance Officer in Nicosia. If you have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience as a Compliance Officer this job if for you.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Collection of all KYC documentation on behalf of clients.
- Administration of clients’ records
- Handling all other administration procedures when engaging new clients.
- Educated to degree level in Law or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in Compliance
- Excellent communication skills and English are essential.
- Excellent client-service and communication skills.