Construction Assistant Manager – Construction – Limassol – GK919471
A group of companies based in Limassol are currently recruiting for a Construction Assistant Manager. The successful person will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of the contractual and financial side of the construction projects. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established company with a professional approach to their business activity. This is an office-based role in Limassol.
Main Duties and Responsibilites
- Plan, direct, coordinate and organise the projects from the conceptual design development stage to the final construction stage
- Deal with the authorities, regarding projects permits and approvals
- Prepare terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licences
- Handle project correspondence
- Deal with tender procedures
- Review the project in depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Communicate with project consultants, subcontractors and suppliers when needed
- Degree in civil Engineering or related field
- Up to 3 years relevant experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
- Very Good knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Project program, will be considered as a plus
- 13th Salary
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to George Kimonos, George@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.