Content Officer – Marketing – Limassol – HE920128
GRS are seeking for a creative and confident individual to join an international marketing company based in Limassol as a Content Officer. Our client offers a fantastic working environment with a strong presence in Cyprus and overseas. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and developing all of the company’s online presence. If you are looking for a new challenge within a growing company, please apply today for more information.
Main Duties and Responsibilites
- Create, develop and manage content for website, e-mail and other marketing channels for the company’s products
- Coordinate projects across departments, including web and graphic design
- Maintain a consistent branded look for all the company’s products
- Work cooperatively with key team members
- Experience with, CMS, Emails management platforms, MS Office
- Results oriented with excellent customer focus and attention to details
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Creative skills to find interesting ways to present information and to generate new ideas
- Attention to detail to succeed in create multi-faceted campaigns
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback on work.
- A good technical understanding of computers in general to guarantee an easy transition into the content manager position
- Knowledge of HTML is of an advantage
- Previous online marketing experience is of an advantage
- Excellent command of the English language, other languages are not required but can be helpful
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Smart Casual dress code
- Company in house incentives
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, Hayley@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information