Corporate Administrator (Part-Time) – Real Estate – Limassol – RP920010
A Cypriot holding company involved in international investment, construction and private equity, are working with GRS to recruit a Corporate Administrator, who will also be appointed as a Director, in their Limassol office. The successful candidate will have previous experience in both Corporate Administration and bookkeeping, and happy to serve as company Director for the Cyprus branch. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for the Limassol based Corporate Administrator role.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Day to day execution of documents and preparation of POA’s.
- Preparation and keeping of all board resolutions.
- Handling register of companies and apostille.
- Handling of couriers and copies.
- Electronic and hard copy filing of any kind of accounting, corporate and banking documents.
- Posting of accounting entries in accounting software.
- Liaising with Municipality and other governmental authorities.
- Keeping Companies files, archives and filing in order.
- University Degree in Law, Accounting, Economics or Finance.
- 1– 2 years of relevant experience in corporate administration and bookkeeping.
- Fully fluent in English with Greek being advantageous.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- A team player with a hands-on approach.
- Ability to understand and execute instructions but also take initiatives were required.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PDF, and Outlook.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman,[email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.