CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding provider of Legal Services to both local and international clients, we are seeking to recruit an experienced, capable and hard-working Corporate Administrator to join their team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience and be fluent in both Greek and English.
- Handling the corporate administration work of the department.
- Incorporating companies, completion and filing of company forms.
- Reviewing and drafting of directors and shareholders’ minutes and resolutions, Powers of Attorneys and other corporate documents.
- Handling client due diligence for corporate and trust structures.
- Support in the development and implementation of the firm’s compliance regime.
- Maintaining legal and administrative files for all clients (KYC).
- Bank accounts opening.
- Bank instructions preparation and execution.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- Strong practical knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience as a Corporate Administrator.
- Fluency in Greek and English (Written & Spoken) is essential.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic team player.