Our client is hiring a Customer Care Representative to assist their clients. The successful candidate should have a B2B working experience in the relevant field (FinTech, Financial Services, Brokerage, Forex) or 1-2 years of trading experience.
Customer Care Representative
- Process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- University degree, preferably in a relevant field (Finance, Economics, IT)
- B2B working experience in the relevant field (FinTech, Financial Services, Brokerage, Forex) or 1-2 years of trading experience.
- Experience in client relationship management
- Experience with trading software/investment platforms/applications, understanding of financial markets and products
- Professional command of the English language (additional languages are a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and build relationships
- Strong conceptual and analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethics and self – motivator with a positive attitude
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Familiarity with processes related to the reception and transmission of orders (i.e.: buy-side order execution, order routing and arranging)
- Understanding of liquidity, risk management, asset management is a plus
- 2-3 years of dealing desk, back office, MT4, MT5 platform management or customer care expertise in a financial services company.