Customer Support Officer (Arabic)
Our client, a well-established Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire an Arabic speaking Customer Support Officer.
The Customer Support Department is responsible to provide and process information regarding enquiries, problems and information needed by the customers. The Customer Support Department provides and delivers professional, helpful, high quality service and assistance to the customers.
- Managing the company chats, e-mails and calls
- Identifying and assessing customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction
- Receiving and handling inquiries from new leads and clients through phone calls, chat, e-mails and portal
- Offer support to the lead/client within the specified time frame
- Follow up with clients and schedule call backs to ensure optimum results and customer satisfaction
- Updating CRM and keeping records of all communications and action taken
- Interact with other departments to solve inquires raised by clients that requires further investigation by sending tasks
- Work independently and in teams
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Proven experience in a customer support role
- Experience/background in Forex will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of the English and Arabic languages, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexible to work on weekly rotating shifts *
- Competitive salary based on candidate’s profile and experience
- 13th salary
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Modern office at a convenient location
- Friendly multinational environment
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth
*Rotating Shifts (morning/ afternoon/ night)
- 08:00 – 16:00
- 16:00 – 00:00 (plus extra 15% on top of the salary)
- 00:00 – 08:00 (plus extra 30% on top of the salary)
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected] quoting the position’s title.