Customer Support Officer, Limassol
Our client, a global CySEC & FCA licensed Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Customer Support Officer.
- Handle all client queries via live chats, emails and phone calls
- Be the first point of contact for existing clients and assist internally, all other departments according to their needs.
- Process appropriate verification procedures
- Any other duty assigned by the Customer Support department.
- Degree on a relevant field will be considered an advantage
- 1 year of experience in a customer support role within the industry
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented.
- Computer literate, good capacity of Microsoft Office applications.
- Professionalism, work ethic, Self-motivation and a Team player.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Willingness to do morning and afternoon shifts on a weekly basis.
- Flexible to work on Cyprus Public holidays on rotation.
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) & 14:00 – 22:00 / Monday – Friday.
- Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- 13th Salary.
- Medical Insurance
- And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at email@example.com quoting ‘Customer Support Officer’ on the email’s subject line.