Dealer – Forex – Limassol – HE920253
GRS are working in partnership with an international Forex client who are seeking an experienced Dealer to join their growing team. The role will be the vital part of the in-house team and report directly to the Executive Director.
Main Duties and Responsibilites
- Follow company dealing procedures
- Execute client’s transactions as and when they are requested
- Monitor of the operation of trading platforms
- Participate in department projects
- Prepare, analyse and submit reports
- Recordkeeping and administration of the department
- Degree holder or the equivalent in mathematics, statistics, finance or any other relevant field
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Proficient with computer systems and Microsoft Office applications (i.e. MS Excel).
- Very good numerical and analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good influencing skills
- Drive, initiative and resilience
- Analysis and decision-making skills
- Day Shifts only
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, Hayley@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.