Our client is a well established leading investment firm with offices in Limassol as well as in London, UAE and more. They are currently looking to add to their team a Dealer. The successful candidate should have a minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Monitoring the foreign exchange trading portfolio in all currencies, ensuring the company is within approved limits, policies, and procedures
- Providing key parties with daily trading statistics
- Keeping up to date with currency fluctuations through both fundamental and technical analysis
- Maintaining close relationships with Liquidity and Data Providers
- Maintaining close relationships with internal supporting departments such as IT, Marketing, Business Development
- Providing excellent customer support by responding to inquiries, providing rates, and assisting with technical matters as well as executing client trades (when/where needed)
- Maintaining deal recording and P&L on a daily basis
- University Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Maths or other related fields
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience is a must
- Excellent command of the English language
- Proficient with computer systems and Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Microsoft Excel)
- Very good numerical and analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Genuine interest in the financial markets
- Ability to work in shifts, on a weekly basis, Monday to Friday (08:00 – 16:00, 16:00 – 00:00, 00:00 – 08:00)
On behalf of our Client, a growing Company in the financial services industry we are seeking for a Dealer to become part of a dynamic team. The successful candidate should have a university degree in Finance/Economics or any other relevant field and have knowledge of MT4 is a must.
- Monitoring the feed to ensure smooth pricing on all trading platforms
- Monitoring reception and transmission of orders to ensure proper execution for both, clients with the company and company with liquidity providers
- Monitoring the quality of the company rates by comparing/benchmarking against those of other providers
- Ensures the proper performance of identity checks of clients
- Reporting to the Head of the Department
- University degree in Finance/Economics or any other relevant field would be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of MT4 is a must.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written is a must.
- Financial markets background will be considered an advantage.
- Possession of CySec certificate would be considered an advantage.
- Previous work experience in a similar role would be considered an advantage.
- Able to work 23:00 – 07:00 Overnight Shift.