Our client is a well established leading investment firm with offices in Limassol as well as in London, UAE and more. They are currently looking to add to their team a Dealer. The successful candidate should have a minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
Our client, a well-established Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Dealer.
The successful candidate will join an excellent working environment and will be offered a competitive package.
- Responsible for the daily dealing operation
- Ensuring that accounts are accurately monitored and recorded
- Identifying issues affecting customers
- Interpret policies and procedures in the financial markets
- Keeping track of market information and corporate announcements and provide timely updates to the management
- Work independently and in teams
- Maintain honesty, integrity and work ethic
- BA/BSc in Mathematics/ Finance/ Economics/or any other related subject
- Previous experience on a similar position within the industry (Preferably 3-5 years)
- CySec Basic certificate is a MUST
- Knowledge of MetaTrader Manager & Client Terminal
- Ability to meet deadlines & work under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Teamwork driven and results oriented
- Flexible to work on a weekly rotating shift (morning/ afternoon/ night)
- Competitive salary based on candidate’s profile and experience
- 13th salary
- Company health insurance
- Modern office at a convenient location close to the highway
- Friendly multinational environment
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting the position’s title.
- Monitoring the foreign exchange trading portfolio in all currencies, ensuring the company is within approved limits, policies, and procedures
- Providing key parties with daily trading statistics
- Keeping up to date with currency fluctuations through both fundamental and technical analysis
- Maintaining close relationships with Liquidity and Data Providers
- Maintaining close relationships with internal supporting departments such as IT, Marketing, Business Development
- Providing excellent customer support by responding to inquiries, providing rates, and assisting with technical matters as well as executing client trades (when/where needed)
- Maintaining deal recording and P&L on a daily basis
- University Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Maths or other related fields
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience is a must
- Excellent command of the English language
- Proficient with computer systems and Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Microsoft Excel)
- Very good numerical and analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Genuine interest in the financial markets
- Ability to work in shifts, on a weekly basis, Monday to Friday (08:00 – 16:00, 16:00 – 00:00, 00:00 – 08:00)
On behalf of our Client, a growing Company in the financial services industry we are seeking for a Dealer to become part of a dynamic team. The successful candidate should have a university degree in Finance/Economics or any other relevant field and have knowledge of MT4 is a must.
- Monitoring the feed to ensure smooth pricing on all trading platforms
- Monitoring reception and transmission of orders to ensure proper execution for both, clients with the company and company with liquidity providers
- Monitoring the quality of the company rates by comparing/benchmarking against those of other providers
- Ensures the proper performance of identity checks of clients
- Reporting to the Head of the Department
- University degree in Finance/Economics or any other relevant field would be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of MT4 is a must.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written is a must.
- Financial markets background will be considered an advantage.
- Possession of CySec certificate would be considered an advantage.
- Previous work experience in a similar role would be considered an advantage.
- Able to work 23:00 – 07:00 Overnight Shift.