- State of the art technology
- Modern and dynamic environment
- Opportunities for personal development
This is an opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join a Software house that provides advanced, smart intelligence solutions and products. This is an established company that has offices in Europe and Asia and operates in more than 30 countries around the world.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will join the company’s modern and vibrant offices in Cyprus. Being part of a dynamic and innovative team, you will collaborate with accomplished and creative professionals in delivering projects. You will be offered training, mentorship and numerous opportunities for personal growth: including time, on a weekly basis, to spend on your own projects and ideas.
As a DevOps professional, you will be responsible for deploying updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations.
Role / opportunity:
- Containerizing applications for deployment
- Automating tests and deploying code
- Managing source control
- Assisting with, setting up, and supporting CI/CD
Skills / experience:
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a DevOps Engineer – with a background as a Software Engineer or a Systems Engineer
- Extensive experience within a Linux Environment
- Minimum 1 year of experience using tools such as Ansible/ Terraform/ Jenkins
- Experience with at least one scripting language, such as Bash/ Python/ Perl/ Java
- Experience with containers: Docker/ Kubernetes
Salary / Remuneration:
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Yearly bonus + private health insurance
- Training opportunities and professional seminars
For more information, contact Maria Maslari confidentially on +35725030229 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting Infrastructure, Technical Support, IT Administration, and Engineering professionals.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.cy/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta