Digital Analyst – Consultancy Services – Larnaca – NC920707
A newly established Data Consultancy in Larnaca, combining their expertise in data, marketing, and technology to help companies grow, is currently recruiting a Digital Analyst. The successful candidate will be expected to gather information from various sources, interpret patterns and trends and conclude to actionable insights. If you are a problem solver who enjoys working with a professional, dynamic team and a company with a clear growth mindset, send us your CV today!
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Analyse data collected from various data sources, identify new data sources or ways to look at the data, perform the synthesis of insights to generate a coherent story
- Design and create reports for periodic or ad-hoc needs
- Assist in data warehousing projects by understanding the semantics of the data and participating in data modeling workshops
- University degree in Mathematics, Economics or similar
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, text functions)
- Excellent command of the English language
- Google Analytics IQ certification and/or experience with BI tools (Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI) will be considered an advantage
- Our Client offers a competitive salary package including 13th salary, free lunch every day and brand new tech equipment (Macbook laptop, big screen, headphones).
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 76 93 69 for further information.