Our client is a company making game-changing STEM educational toys that help young learners become creative thinkers. They are currently looking for a Digital Marketing and Content Development Specialist to join their team. The successful candidate should have a minimum of 4 years of experience working in a Digital Agency setting or an equivalent combined experience.
Digital Marketing and Content Development Specialist
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence both for the company and distributors.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Writing clear, compelling copy for various mediums (e.g. websites, ads, email campaigns and newsletters, eBooks, white papers, publications).
- Update and maintain content across various social media channels. This could include blogs, website updates, Facebook/Instagram posts, Tweets, status updates, photos and videos.
- Proofread and approve articles from staff writers and ghostwriters. Attention to detail and hypersensitivity to grammar is extremely important.
- Create graphic driven informational videos for social media.
- Work with graphic designers to create custom content for social calendars. Assist in the production as needed.
- Help create and compile monthly/weekly reports to leverage data to demonstrate the impact of the company’s digital marketing campaigns internally.
- University degree BA/BS in Creative Writing, Mass Media/Communications or similar with an emphasis on Marketing and Advertising/Media Arts or similar
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in a Digital Agency setting or an equivalent combined experience.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Communication Skills – Ability to express ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented, and ability to work independently
- Detail-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines effectively and multitask
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of various social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of SEO and SEM techniques
- Proficient with graphic and multimedia software and applications such as the Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of WordPress and Joomla including basic understanding of HTML/HTML5 and CSS
- Knowledge of Google applications such as Google Ads, Google My Business and Analytics
- Ability to problem solve and identify trends and extract insights from analytics and data.