Digital Strategy Consultant
If you are into assisting clients in generating leads with a focus on getting real-world results and have a knack for connecting people with brands then this is the opportunity for you. If you have the ability to drive social media campaigns and curate content, be involved in branding and growing a business, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist, with strong Project Management skills, to join our clients’ Cyprus-based Digital Strategy Consultancy Team based in Larnaca.
As a Digital Strategy Consultant, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various international digital marketing projects, including (and not limited to) site launches, acquisition and lead nurturing campaigns and conversion rate optimization campaigns.
Their growth ambition and collaborative approach to work with clients combine to create a business culture that allows new consultants to dive right in and become an integral part of the team immediately. The entrepreneurial working style and size of their practice allow you to create a name for yourself, shine early on and have a significant impact on the clients and the company itself.
You are expected to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of Marketing Automation and overall Digital Strategy. Excellent organizational and time management skills are essential. The position also requires advanced communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Ensure the delivery of projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Scope project requirements and prepare the budget
- Develop detailed project plans and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital strategy/marketing projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Engage project resources
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvements and suggest new projects
- Produce weekly reports – to both management and clients
- Managing expectations, internally and externally
- Stay up-to-date with digital and digital marketing eco-system and latest trends
- Team player
- Fluent in English
- Strong attention to detail
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist (or similar role), 3 of which being in a managerial position
- BSc in Digital Marketing, Business or relevant field
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing (incl. Marketing Automation / CRM)
- Experience with Task Management tools
- Additional qualification or experience in Project Management is a plus
- Agency experience is a plus