Our client is an Investment Firm looking to employ a Customer Support Officer, Native or Fluent English. The successful candidate should have a minimum of 1-year proven experience working in a Client Experience/Services team in an equivalent environment delivering exceptional results and ability to work in shifts.
English Speaking Customer Support Officer
- Provide frontline support for all (relevant) client interactions covering telephone, e-mail and online media: aim to exceed clients’ expectations in every instance.
- Be the “first line of defense” to identify, escalate and manage potential risk.
- Perform, deliver and contribute to a variety of onboarding procedures as and when required, through the guidance of management and compliance
- Perform ongoing monitoring to meet regulatory guidelines and standards
- Contribute to the definition & implementation of a framework to derive maximum value for the Business
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement in the team and be proactive in proposing ongoing refinements to achieve results in line with the Business strategy
- Identify new business/revenue opportunities through client interactions & take initiative to escalate or act on them as they arise (as appropriate).
- Report on relevant trends & insights as they relate to client queries, complaints, and potential opportunities
- Minimum of 1-year proven experience working in a Client Experience/Service team in an equivalent environment delivering exceptional results
- Ability to work in shifts in order to cover the South American Market (afternoon shift 16:00 p.m., night shift from 00:00 a.m.)
- Proficiency in English to a business level is a must.
- Proven experience in account opening in a regulated industry preferred.
- Proven experience in the Financial Services industry preferred
- Good understanding of foreign exchange, derivatives, margin FX, index & precious metals brokerage industry strongly preferred
- Awareness of Operational Risk & Compliance landscape, as it relates to the industry preferable
- Proven experience with basic desk-top applications preferred
- Experience of online trading platforms strongly preferred
- Knowledge of MT4 platform preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Results-oriented: able to deliver to tight deadlines under pressure
- Decisiveness: able to identify & prioritize opportunities as they arise
- Digital, data & analytics experience
- Relentless focus on continuous improvement
- Presentation and analytical skills
- Positive & collaborative team player
- Focused on developing both self & others across the organization
- Agility – able to shift focus to meet business needs & embrace change
- Self-starter: consistently delivers results from own initiative
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Sets & consistently meets high standards