- Maintenance of the financial records and books for all Cyprus entities, including splits of each cell and the Master CyprusCo PCC.
- Posting of accounting entries within the accounting software.
- Preparation of quarterly financial statements for all entities.
- Liaisons and interaction with banks on required returns and reports related to any financing and facility agreements that may be in place with any of the entities.
- Assist with preparation of annual audited financial statements, including interaction with auditors.
- Maintenance of bank accounts and production of cash flow forecasts.
- Other accounting duties relating to new investment and disinvestments when required.
- Liaise with the Global team, administrators, auditors and banking representatives.
- Educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Fully or part-qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) with minimum of three years of professional accounting experience.
- Fully fluent in both Greek and English with good communication skills.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Computer literate with confident use of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills, with a willingness to learn.
- Highly ethical, trustworthy, reliable and discreet individual.
- Experience in use of electronic accounting software packages preferred but not essential.
- Ability and willingness to travel at least twice per year Internationally.