French Customer Success Advisor – Forex – Limassol – GK920224
A fully regulated Forex company established over twenty years ago are currently looking for a French speaking Customer Support Agent. The company is built on its core strength, trustworthiness, which has allowed the company to provide a long-term legacy of superior service to traders, and serving clients in over one hundred countries. The successful candidate must speak French and hold a high level of customer service skills. The role will be working normal working hours only.
Main Duties and Responsibilites
- Assist clients worldwide through a live support
- Answer emails, assist with opening of client accounts, amend existing accounts, maintain client records
- Demonstrate impeccable telephone etiquette and management
- Handle back office queries
- Support clients with technical and troubleshooting issues
- Report to the management
- Deal with all departments to resolve issues
- Provide support and troubleshooting on MT4 Trading Platforms
- Liaise with the Compliance Officer regarding complaints and approval of accounts
- Provide all relevant information to clients regarding documents and materials for becoming a client
- Handling client inquiries appropriately and ensuring that high level service is provided
- Promoting available products and services to clients
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Contributing to team effort by achieving targeted results.
- Higher education in Linguistics or a related field
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English and French language is the must
- Knowledge of any other language will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word)
- Knowledge of MetaTrader platforms will be considered an advantage
- 13 salaries
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to George Kimonos, George@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.