Our client is a company making game-changing STEM educational toys that help young learners become creative thinkers. They are currently looking for a Graphics Designer to join their team. The successful candidate should have minimum 7 years of experience in the field.
- Understanding deeply the packaging technology, offset and digital printing production methods and materials. Keeping up to date with latest trends.
- Working within budgets and deadlines.
- Researching similar products and competition as well as design trends, proposing and developing new ideas.
- Making sketches of ideas by hand or computer and developing the most effective ideas into detailed designs using specialist computer software such as CORELDRAW and PHOTOSHOP.
- Developing the brand’s visual assets for retail, packaging, communication and marketing projects.
- Designing new packages, prototyping and testing them in close cooperation with the Sales and Marketing Department but also with the other subdivisions of the R&D to make sure that designs fulfill the aesthetics, child safety, technical or educational requirements.
- Develop video productions inhouse or coordinate through subcontractors.
- Develop the graphics for offline and online marketing including social media posts such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Cooperate effectively with the other members of the R&D team so as to have an overview of all developments and the final product and how this will engage the consumer.
- Producing reports and presenting their ideas to colleagues and clients at various stages of the design process
- Modifying their ideas according to the feedback they receive at these sessions
- Managing the graphic assets from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites, determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- University degree in Graphics design.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the field.
- At least 3 years of experience in web designs and digital marketing support.
- Excellent written and oral knowledge of English and ideally also Greek.