Group Human Resources Manager – Gaming – Larnaca – RP920783
A rapidly expanding Online Marketing company with offices in 6 global locations are seeking to recruit a Group Human Resources Manager to join their friendly team in Larnaca. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in HR Management. You will be joining a team of passionate and fun colleagues from around the world in a centrally located modern office. If you have the relevant skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Larnaca based Group Human Resource Manager role.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Create a motivating work environment in all of the Group’s companies.
- Prepare a staff motivation program in line with the company strategy and relevant budget.
- Address any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and other grievances.
- Develop and administer health and safety programs.
- Maintain relevant records and prepare reports.
- Prepare the Group training plan in cooperation with the Group Management.
- Conduct in-house training sessions.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs.
- Maintain records of employee participation in all training and development programs.
- Take part in the preparation of HR-related policies and oversee their executions.
- Explain Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Prepare, manage, and regularly report on the Group’s KPI system.
- Prepare and regularly review the salary matrix in line with relevant market conditions.
- Prepare and implement the company’s yearly appraisal process.
- Prepare payroll budgets.
- Conduct and analyze compensation surveys.
- Cooperate with our payroll analyst.
- Constantly review and update the group’s organizational structure.
- Analyze job duties and review job descriptions.
- Oversee the recruitment process in cooperation with the Group’s recruitment specialist.
- Prepare/review internal and external communication.
- Manage media relations and requests.
- Present solutions in times of PR crises.
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with the stakeholders.
- Lead survey initiatives and analyze public opinion.
- A social studies degree from a renowned University.
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of PR tools.
- At least 3 years’ managerial experience in the HR / PR field.
- Knowledge of innovative staff motivation and retention tools.
- Good knowledge of HR-related regulations and processes.
- A good work organization.
- MS Office literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A high fluency in verbal and written English.
- Excellent team player qualities.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.