Head of Customer Support – Gaming – Larnaca – RP920778
A rapidly expanding Online Marketing company with offices in 6 global locations are seeking to recruit a Head of Customer Support to join their friendly team in Larnaca. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Customer Support Management, preferably in online gaming. You will be joining a team of passionate and fun colleagues from around the world in a centrally located modern office. If you have the relevant skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Larnaca based Head of Customer Support role.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Work with the team to design and develop software to meet given requirements.
- Directly oversee Tier 1 and 2 Technical Support teams, Customer Support call center and VIP Management team.
- Lead and operate these teams in a 24/7 global and multilingual support environment in different geographical locations.
- Develop clear strategies, goals, and tactics to improve efficiency and provide an exceptional level of customer support.
- Define, document, execute, and optimize processes for Customer Support.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve customer experience.
- Act as point of escalation and interface directly with both customers and internal departments to advocate on behalf of customer needs.
- Provide continuous feedback through coaching/mentoring to increase employee skill sets. Develop and execute comprehensive training plans.
- Define and implement performance metrics that will ensure the tracking and continuous improvement of our products and services to our customers.
- Measure Customer Service Reps’ performances by setting standards to meet the service goals of the company.
- Participate in staff recruitment and appraisals.
- Report Customer Support quantitative and qualitative results to the Management of the company.
- Supervise customer complaint handling processes.
- Ensure accurate records of correspondence with customers are being kept.
- Keep ahead of developments in customer service and continuously search for innovations.
- A minimum of 4 years’ professional Customer Support Management, preferably in online gaming.
- Fluent in English.
- Adequate understanding of a multicultural work environment.
- Experience in driving projects to improve support-related processes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience with CRMs (Salesforce preferred).
- Analytical skills, using data, numbers and facts as the foundation of a decision-making process.
- A team player with a dynamic, thriving personality as well as a constant urge to succeed and grow.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.