Inhouse Web Developer – IT – Limassol – HE920220
We are working with a growing marketing firm based in Limassol who are looking for an Inhouse Web Developer to join the team. The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of IT and Product Manager and work closely with the design team. Our client offers a fun and diverse environment where you can let your creativity excel. For more information, please apply today.
Main Duties and Responsibilites
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using current and best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on business needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our sites
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with designers to match visual design intent
- Maintenance, management on site and development based on needs of the registration system
- Excellent programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, Hayley@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.