Our client is a CySEC regulated Forex company based in Limassol. They are currently looking to expand their team of Client Relationship Officers and they need to add a Japanese speaker. The right candidate will have excellent communication and negotiation skills and a positive attitude.
Japanese speaking Client Relationship Officer
- Maintain contact with existing clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Provide general information in regards to the company’s platforms and services offered
- Inform and assist all clients in relation to the use of all current and future products
- Assist customers who wish to open or manage a trading account
- Inform all existing and potential clients of any new products and promotions that the Company is offering
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet Company’s core values.
- Provide quality and efficient live support to existing and potential clients
- Answer all emails received from clients regarding queries on various issues (technical, accounting, new applications etc.)
- Liaise with the relevant department in case where clients have queries on specific issues related to that department and forwarding clients’ complaints to the Team Leaders.
- Provide troubleshooting and support for the basic functions of the trading platform
- Welcome calls/call back requests
- Post information regarding Company’s products and services to relevant forums
- University/College Degree in Business, Marketing or Computer related field or equivalent
- Knowledge of the FX Market and experience in the Forex industry will be considered as an advantage
- Fluency in English and Japanese
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Skills Required: Interpersonal skills, Communicate effectively using various tools, Problem Analysis and problem-solving, Customer Service Orientation, Adaptability, Organizing and Time Management Skills, Integrity and Trust