Our client is a well established leading investment firm with offices in Limassol as well as in London, UAE and more. They are currently looking to add to their team a Java Developer. The successful candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Java Developer
- Fast-growing international organization
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Lots of benefits
This is a Java Developer opportunity for you who wants to take the next step in your career in a leading international company in Limassol, Cyprus.
This company is leading the digital revolution into the future and it aims to embrace the latest technology trends and always provide high quality and services to its customers, as it is well respected in the Cypriot Market. This is a great opportunity to join a stable, reputable and growing company and become a vital part of this team.
As a Java Developer, you will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems. You will serve as an expert on specific modules, applications or technologies, and deal with complex assignments during the software development life cycle.
If you are interested in this Java Developer opportunity in Cyprus, we can discuss it further.
- Design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications
- Follow software engineering standards of the company, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- Develop and support the evolving network architecture of the company, including next-generation consumer systems and technologies, infrastructure and engineering, network integration and management tools, and technical standards
- 3+ years of working experience as a Java developer
- Experience in real-time, reactive systems
- Experience working with messaging systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, etc)
- Ability to design/build applications from scratch, you have done so in the past
Salary / Remuneration:
- EUR 27,000 – 34,000 Gross Per Annum
- Private health insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Excellent work environment
For more information contact Anna Smyrlianou confidentially on +357 2503 0754 or email your CV at [email protected]
I specialize in recruiting for Java Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other Java opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see https://www.archer.com.cy
- Develop software using Agile methodologies and modern technologies
- Develop new functionality in line with business requirements
- Develop the code which is secure by design and follows the Company’s standards
- Proactively identify and report bugs and other technical problems that exist or might appear in the Company’s code
- Collaborate with team members, other teams and stakeholders in order to meet the Company’s needs
- University Degree in Computer Science or other IT-related engineering discipline
- Good command of the English language. Greek and/or Russian is an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Java Developer
- Relevant Experience in FinTech (Forex, Investments) is an advantage
- Strong J2SE programming skills (multithreading, data structures, streams)
- In-depth knowledge of Object-Oriented programming and S.O.L.I.D. principles
- Experience with microservices development. Preferable tech stack is Spring Boot, Apache Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in Test-Driven development, Continuous Integration
- TCP/IP networking and sockets programming is an advantage