Junior Auditor – Accounting – Nicosia – TT920060
On behalf of our Client a very well-established Accounting firm in Nicosia GRS are recruiting a Junior Auditor. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 to 2 years audit experience. If you feel you have the necessary skills for the role and interested to work within a team of passionate people, we look forward to hearing from you.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Carry out simple to medium level audit engagements in accordance with International Standards on Audit
- Assist in the evaluation of audit risks and formulation of responses for more complex audit engagements
- Ensure work is prepared in accordance with the Firm’s methodology and standards
- Prepare statutory Financial Statements
- Prepare tax computations and tax return while progressing
- 1 to 2 years of audit experience is required
- Commenced or recently started ACCA/ACA qualification courses
- Relevant College/University Degree
- Knowledge of CaseWare will be considered a plus
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and results oriented
- Diligent, methodical, devoted and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A team player with pleasant personality
- Fluent in written and spoken Greek and English
- 13th Salary
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Thalia Tagkalaki, Thalia@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call+357 22 769 369 for further information.