Junior IT Support Officer
- Acting as first line of support to end users.
- Troubleshooting and resolving general issues with network devices and peripherals, printers, desktops, laptops, wireless technology and telephone system.
- Providing support to internal applications.
- Managing system backups and data recovery operations.
- Installing, configuring, repairing, upgrading and maintaining desktops, laptops, etc.
- Setting up and maintaining users, access permissions, mailboxes, etc.
- Installing and configuring operating systems and applications.
- Engaging with staff face-to-face, over the phone or email to help set up or resolve issues.
- Ensuring that work is carried out within acceptable time-frames.
- Providing regular status updates to the IT Administrator.
- Assisting with emergency support.