Junior Java Developer (Fintech)
- Structured training program – space for growth
- Excellent work environment
- Nice benefits
Start your career on the right foot by joining a family-like bonded software development team.
This opportunity for a Junior Java Developer is with an international company operating in the Fintech sector. The company is steadily growing and is well respected in the Cypriot Market. Their software products have extensively contributed to modernizing other organizations.
You will receive extensive training after which you will have a comprehensive understanding of the company products. There is traveling involved with the role as part of the training and for providing better service to company clients.
As Junior Java Developer, you will join a well-bonded team in a new office well located in the capital city of Nicosia, which offers a very affordable lifestyle.
- Participate in and perform requirements analysis
- Configure, deliver and support the company software to the needs of the customer
- Perform quality assurance based on the needs of the project
- Identify defects in the system, resolve incidents and support the testing process of customers/projects
- 0 – 2 years of working experience
- Basic programming knowledge in Java
- Strong knowledge of Database (Oracle preferred) and PL/SQL
- Computer Science degree
Salary / Remuneration:
- EUR 19,000 – 21,000 Gross Per Annum (regarding the experience)
- Private health insurance
- Performance Bonus
For more information contact Anna Smyrlianou confidentially on +357 2503 0754 or email your CV at [email protected]
I specialize in recruiting for Java Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other Java opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see https://www.archer.com.cy