Junior Vessel Expense Controller – Shipping – Limassol – RP920085J
A leading commercial maritime transportation company are working in partnership with GRS to recruit a Junior Vessel Expense Controller for their Limassol office. The successful candidate will be a recent graduate of Business Administration, Accounting or Shipping, with strong academics and a high fluency in English. If you have the necessary skills and experience and are looking to join a company with comprehensive training and development opportunities, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Junior Vessel Expense Controller position.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Prepare and follow up on T/C vessel hires, commissions, and port costs claims.
- Deal with correspondence from agents, operators, charterers and the accounts department, regarding vessel expenses and daily operations.
- Prepare invoices for owners and charterers expenses to be in included in the Final Disbursement Accounts, including invoices from port agents.
- Ensure the voyage operations statement is maintained and updated.
- Recent graduate of Business Administration, Accounting, Shipping or a related field.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Strong academic results and a passion for the maritime sector.
- Good numerical skills
- Computer literate with excellent command of the Microsoft Office.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong time management skill.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Benefits include flexible working hours, medical insurance and provident fund.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.