Our client, a reputable firm providing services to the financial firms, currently have an opportunity for an experienced Legal Professional to complement their Legal division. The successful candidate should have at least 4 years’ experience in general corporate law with significant contract exposure and preferably within a financial organization.
- Provide analysis and counsel on legal, policy issues to include proposed new products, protecting intellectual property, financial structuring, nondisclosure agreements, outsourcing agreements and some licensing and compliance issues.
- Anticipate and guard against legal risks facing the company
- Prepare legal pleadings, motions, discovery, stipulations, etc.
- Write, review and edit reports, opinions, correspondence, articles and other documents
- Write and administer vendor, client, business partners and employment contracts
- Develop and recommend operating policy and procedural improvements
- Provide legal counsel on issues arising from actual or anticipated lawsuits
- Law Degree from an accredited law school
- Knowledge of Cyprus and EU legislation
- Excellent Computer skills – Microsoft Office (Intermediate Level)
- At least 4 years’ experience in general corporate law with significant contract exposure and preferably within a financial organization
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to analyse case law and provide recommendations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Very good time management and organizational skills
- Business Writing skills (letters, reports, contracts etc)
- Computer literate
- Ability to work alone and meet strict deadlines