Linux System Administrator (DevOps)
- Leading technology provider
- Automate everything!
- Linux focused
A reputable multi-service provider is on the lookout for an IT System Administrator. This is an international organization with offices across Europe and Asia, and the opening is for the company’s offices in Cyprus.
As a Linux Administrator, you will be in charge of driving automation and infrastructure as code, with a focus on developing and delivering solutions for key infrastructure projects.
Being a member of a dynamic international team, you will have the opportunity to manage and ensure the availability of Linux platforms.
Role / opportunity:
- Collaborating closely with the developing team
- Monitoring the CI/CD process
- Identifying practices that can benefit from automation
Skills / experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role – as a Linux Administrator/ Engineer or DevOps Engineer
- Strong experience with VMware
- Experience with at least one scripting language (Python/ Bash)
- Orchestration experience (Terraform/ Ansible)
- Containerisation experience (Kubernetes/ Docker)
Salary / Remuneration:
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Clear career progression path
- International training opportunities
For more information, contact Maria Maslari confidentially on +35725030229 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting Infrastructure, Technical Support, IT Administration, and Engineering professionals.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.cy/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta