Luxury Sales Representative
Our client is one of the leaders in Luxury Brands in Cyprus since 1960, offering their clients the finest work from the world’s most renowned watchmakers and jewellery designers seek to hire a Luxury Sales Representative for their showroom in Nicosia.
Why Apply? This is a fabulous opportunity to join a team on a new adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving company representing global luxury brands and that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. They believe that true style is an experience that begins the moment a piece of fine craftsmanship catches your eye—from its exquisitely designed packaging to the detail and expertise that goes into its showcasing. Through industry expertise, they empower their brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, by focusing on providing superior customer service for their top tier clientele.
As a Luxury Sales Representative, you will sell luxury products by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers and closing sales. Ability to work effectively and possess personal accountability in a team environment.
- Consulting with customers to determine their wants and needs
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of new products, features and accessories available, and explaining their benefits to customers
- Conducting price negotiations on vehicles
- Demonstrating an understanding that business is built on excellent customer satisfaction and being committed to providing first-rate customer service
- Attending product and sales training courses locally and abroad
- Experience in Sales, preferably with high-end products
- Must have good communication skills; both written and verbal in both Greek and English.
- Ability to establish rapport and build relationships to ensure repeat customers
- Must have a positive attitude, professional demeanor, appearance and possess an expert ability to follow up with superior customer service.
- Computer Literate with proficiency in MS Office and the Internet for research
- Detail-Oriented with the ability to follow-up on tasks
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision