Our client is a company developing mobile games and mobile apps with offices in Belarus and Cyprus and they’re currently looking for a talented Marketing Analyst to join the team, who will monitor marketing metrics, find reasons for changes in them, as well as generate ideas for improving them. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the mobile gaming industry and will be fluent in Russian with good knowledge of English.
- Working with huge amounts of data;
- Analyzing and monitoring marketing metrics;
- Searching for growth points;
- Interaction with the marketing team;
- Maintaining analytical expertise in chosen areas of the company.
- Mathematical background;
- In-depth knowledge of statistics;
- Data analysis experience using Python;
- Knowledge of analytics systems for mobile applications;
- Knowledge of mobile product metrics;
- Experience in calculating ROI, ARPU, LTV, analyzing a wide range of metrics;
- Russian language proficiency.
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Structural approach to analysis;
- Intermediate level of English language or higher;
- Ability to work in a team, and experience in managing people and projects.
- High salary + KPI bonuses;
- Best office in Limassol (The Oval), modern equipment;
- Snacks and drinks, gym in the office building, sea view, beach bar 100 metres from the workplace, attendance of key industry events;
- Medical insurance;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Relocation package to the country with 300 sunny days a year;
- Fast-paced and easy-going environment.