Our client is a company developing mobile games and mobile apps with offices in Belarus and Cyprus and they’re currently looking for a talented Marketing Analyst to join the team, who will monitor marketing metrics, find reasons for changes in them, as well as generate ideas for improving them.
- Working with huge amounts of data;
- Analyzing and monitoring marketing metrics;
- Searching for growth points;
- Interaction with the marketing team;
- Maintaining analytical expertise in chosen areas of the company.
- Mathematical background;
- In-depth knowledge of statistics;
- Data analysis experience using Python;
- Knowledge of analytics systems for mobile applications;
- Knowledge of mobile product metrics;
- Experience in calculating ROI, ARPU, LTV, analyzing a wide range of metrics;
- Russian language proficiency.
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Structural approach to analysis;
- Intermediate level of English language or higher;
- Ability to work in a team, and experience in managing people and projects.
- High salary + KPI bonuses;
- Best office in Limassol (The Oval), modern equipment;
- Snacks and drinks, gym in the office building, sea view, beach bar 100 metres from the workplace, attendance of key industry events;
- Medical insurance;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Relocation package to the country with 300 sunny days a year;
- Fast-paced and easy-going environment.