Our client is a leading Fintech provider focusing on providing cutting-edge liquidity aggregation, order routing and execution, ultra-low-latency connectivity, institutional grade hosting solutions and MT4/MT5 Bridging and White Label solutions. They are looking for a Network & Security Engineer, with a passion for Technology to join their dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus. The position requires an energetic and mature individual who can function independently within the company strategy and be a cohesive and complementary team member.
Networks and Security Engineer
- Installing, maintaining, programming, testing, and auditing networking and security solutions.
- Participating in the identification, development, and implementation of industry standards and security best practices.
- Knowledge and experience with Layer 1-7 troubleshooting and SNMP.
- Monitor the operational support systems to proactively identify service impacting events relating to IT, network, and facility conditions.
- Assisting in the deployment and configuration of the datacentre infrastructure.
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Identifying, resolving and escalating urgent issues.
- Responsible for keeping technical data up to date (architecture, integration diagrams, and documentation).
- BSc in Computer Science, M.Sc. – in Computer Science or related field represents a plus.
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must.
- Experience in designing, implementing, administering and troubleshooting network or security frameworks in a 24×7 production environment.
- Design, configuration and troubleshooting experience in the following technologies: routing protocols/services (i.e. OSPF, BGP FHRPs, VPNs), L2 technologies (i.e. port channels, VLANs, MLAG, port security etc.).
- Experience with any of the following: Cisco IOS, ASA software, Junos, Arista EOS or any equivalent.
- Windows Server and Linux Operating System knowledge and experience is plus.
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware/KVM is a plus.
- Experience in monitoring tools (e.g. Solarwinds, PRTG, Nagios, Zabbix etc.).
- Private cloud (VMware ESXi) and cloud-based service experience like Amazon AWS/Microsoft Azure is a plus.
- Must have integrity and strong communication skills.
- Efficiency and ability to take responsibility and get things done.
- 23 days of annual leave
- Attractive remuneration Package based on performance
- Medical Insurance Scheme
- Benefits card offering discounts from various vendors
- Strong career development opportunities with growth within the Fintech industry